Cartoon Animator 4 (formerly referred to as CrazyTalk Animator) is a 2D animation software application made for both ease of entry and efficiency. You can turn images into computer animated avatars, control avatars with motion capture, generate lip-sync animation from audio, accomplish 3D parallax scenes, generate 2D visual results, gain access to web content resources, and wield a comprehensive photoshop pipeline to swiftly tailor avatars for videos.
- Quickly Transform a 2D Face into a 3D Head Talking Avitar
- Enhanced Sprite-based Head System for Avitar
- Motion Capture For 2d Animation
- Perform-to-animate 2d Cartoons
- Synchronous Full-body Motion Capture
- Effortless Upper-Body Live Performance
- Increase Productivity with Multi-pass Recording
3D Head Developer of Cartoon Animator 4 transforms 2D art into 3D styled characters with up to 360 degrees of movement for deeply rich efficiencies. Photoshop round trip integration for modifying multi-angle characters in and out of 3D Head Creator.
You can customize them with special characters from a ton of facial templates, utilizing completely interchangeable facial parts to set up a character. G2+ has actually further improved G2 heads, offering smoother animated outcomes by using Complimentary Type Deformation between expressions, needing a very little amount of sprites.
You can produce morph-based characters from 2d photos, enabling users to create smooth facial animations and talking expressions by changing the images.
Develop hybrid avatars by combining morph-based heads with vector-based animation bodies. Put mouths on any object utilize the lip-sync talking animation function.
Animate in Less than 10 Seconds
- Do complex animations by using pre-animated motion clips.
- Easily blend and edit motions in the Timeline.
- Add character motions from a vast motion library or Content Store.
- Converting 3D motions into 2D animations.
Intuitive IK/FK Character Animation
A easy and functional design sets Cartoon Animator apart from other 2D Animation tools. The intuitive IK / FK system auto-switches so that character posing for animation is fluid and logical. Just lock the character feet for perfect non-sliding foot contact, and lock the character hands for precise interaction with props and scenes.
Hand Pose Editor & Natural Gesture Selections
Access a library of bone-hand pose options, which includes reaching, holding, counting, sign languages, and casual ones. Set hand pose keys in the timeline for smooth gesture animation and alternate palm facing via Hand Flip track.
Motion Key Editing
- Sample Motion Clip helps to turn a recorded motion clip to keys for further editing choose to Optimize Keys for reduced keyframes
- Specify the sampling range to Selected Parts and simplify keyframe editing along with timeline performance.
- Use Collect Clip to turn selected keys into a motion clip for further use
Curve-based Motion Key Editor for G3 & G3 360 Characters
- FK and IK pose editing for all G3 & G3 360 bone-based characters. By combining pose keys with motion curves
- you can instantly create professional cartoon animation results in seconds.
2D Motion Key Editor – Body IK & FK Control
- 3 Modes to set character animation keys: Pose Transform Body Sprites and Face.
- Use Pose mode with IK editing for character posing; use the Body and Face modes with FK editing for key-framing and motion layering.
- Select individual or multiple body parts to puppeteer by dragging your mouse cursor around the editing area.
Use a mouse or any other handheld device to create a character’s body animation. Simply select the body parts and puppet behavior, and control the animation as you playback or record in real-time.